Love Sex and Intimacy in the Aquarian Age: A Weekend Intensive
A WEEKEND INTENSIVE IN THE PRACTICES OF YOGA, EMBODIMENT AND SEXUAL INTIMACY WITH GURU JAGAT & JOHN WINELAND in mallorca, spain
Single Registration €425 Early Registration Before August 1st / €497 After August 1st
Couple Registration €800 Early Registration Before August 1st / €897 After August 1st
Learn how to create conscious Love Sex and Intimacy in your relationships using Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Embodied Breath Work, Sharing, Relational Games, Touch Exercises, and Advanced Communication Skills.
This weekend intensive will include in depth Women's and Men's separate practice sessions with Guru Jagat and John Wineland followed by couples work to integrate and practice Embodied Intimacy in action.
- Learn how to deeply nourish your lover through praise and devotion
- Learn to open channels that will allow you to receive love and give love more deeply than you ever thought possible
- Practice the art of intimacy, praise, sexual gifting and loving from an embodied space
- Learn the keys and benefits to being totally embodied during sex
- Get really skilled at discovering what turns your lover on and giving it to them in ways they never dreamt possible
- Learn nourishing a exciting ways to connect daily with your partner
- Learn how to have mind blowing sex
- Learn how to artfully transmute each others anger and sadness in deep connection and turn on
- Learn to play with the inherent polarity that powers deep intimate relationships
- Learn the keys to bringing out the best in your partner
- Learn to call forth what you want in your partner or future partners
- Learn how to communicate without collapse
- Learn how to have clean helpful arguments without tearing each other down
- Learn how to ask for what you want in a way that opens his heart and makes him want to give it to you
- Learn how to run pleasure through your own body that enlivens you and bring energy to your sex and relationship
- Learn to communicate your deep feelings and emotions in a way that creates connection and intimacy
- Learn how to use sacred feminine energy to drive him crazy
- Learn how to lead your relationship powerfully from a place of deep integrity
- Learn how to command and play with her in the bedroom
- Learn what makes you more trustable as a husband and partner
- Learn how to work with dark and naughty energy to bring spice to your sex
- Learn how to claim your woman’s heart in a way that will make her melt
RA MA Mallorca is Located At
Carrer Despuig Nº 62 Bajos Izqda 07013 Palma De Mallorva +34 971 417 787
WHERE TO STAY
The Santa Catalina is full of accommodations ranging from Four Star Hotels to Cute Air BnBs. Here are a few suggestions:
Vegan, Fresh Pressed Juices
Coffee, Cafe Fare
Cuisine Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary, Fusion
Spanish, Specializing in Seafood
Sushi, Japanese, Asian
Mallorca is 80 kilometers from one end to the other and is outstanding for its diversity. It has 550 kilometers of coast, where you will find some of the Mediterranean's most beautiful coves and beaches: white sand beaches with a full range of services, as well as small coves set between cliffs and pine groves in the north of the island.
It’s clean, clear waters are ideal for swimming and water sports such as scuba diving, windsurfing, fishing, sailing, and even surfing. However, these are not the only sports available: there are a range of well-designed golf courses, harmoniously set in their surroundings, suitable for all levels.
The countryside also plays an important role. Almost 40 percent of the island is protected. Its landscapes are characterized by contrast. There are outstanding areas such as the Sierra de Tramuntana Mountains, in the north, with peaks reaching over 1,400 m above sea level, and the Cabrera Marine and Terrestrial Nature Reserve, a group of islands and islets, just over an hour away by boat.
There are pleasant surprises to be found in every corner of Majorca. Good ways to explore the island are hiring a car or going on outings. There are a host of routes and hiking trails, both along the coast and inland. They are fully signed, with information panels, meaning you can discover the island's diversity on foot or by bike.
Towns such as Deià, Pollença and Valldemossa have captivated artists for centuries, on account of their picturesque atmosphere. Nowadays, Majorca is a favorite holiday destination for famous people from the world of politics, film and fashion.
Culture is a vital part of the life of the island. Throughout the year there are festivals, concerts, literary events, exhibitions... The capital, Palma de Mallorca, is the island's cultural centre, outstanding for its historic old town and excellent night life.
Furthermore, the island has excellent communications, with Son Sant Joan international airport, eight kilometers from Palma, and scheduled boat and ferry services from Palma and Alcúdia ports.